The responsibilities for this role will include coordination on proposal efforts as assigned, create and maintain project write-ups, personnel resumes, data documentation/tracking; assist A&F personnel in becoming TxDOT pre-certified; organize and maintain the Marketing and Business Development network folders; complete forms for public and private entities; and schedule reviews and debriefs on submitted solicitations. The Proposal Coordinator will work both independently and with a team. This position has opportunity for growth. Minimum travel may be required.
- Coordinate and produce proposals, Statements of Qualifications (SOQs), introductory packages, interview presentations, and general correspondence.
- Research and monitor web sites for Request for Proposals (RFPs).
- Create a schedule to keep TxDOT Precertifications up to date, including new employees and current employees on a rotational basis.
- Keep standard forms updated with agencies that use them (SF 330).
- Assist with yearly A&F Calendar.
- Support and maintain the morale, welfare, professional development, training and work-life balance of all assigned staff utilizing the Company’s Character Qualities.
- Comply with all Company policies, procedures, practices, and rules.
- Serve as an example of proper conduct per Company Character Qualities.
- Assume other duties as directed by the Proposal Manager or Director of Marketing.
DESIRED EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Science degree, preferably in English, Journalism, Technical Writing, or other related fields, or combination of education and relevant experience is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of proposal experience in the transportation and civil engineering and/or construction management/inspection industry.
- Grammar and editing skills
- Time management, multi-tasking, organization, and prioritization skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and Adobe InDesign
Please email Thea.Justen[at]aguirre-fields[dot]com for more information.