At Spire Consulting Group, we strive to get the brightest and most passionate minds in the industry. We promote and live our culture, which is built on integrity, value, dedication, and team. We have created an environment where thought-leaders excel, and we take a personal interest in our employees’ professional development and growth. We are inspired by a compelling purpose to ‘ensure a vision becomes a reality’ for clients and employees alike. Spire has built a reputation for being a leader in our industry and in the communities in which we live and work. So, why take a job when you can live an adventure?
Spire is seeking a Proposal Coordinator in our Austin office to join our dynamic Marketing team. The Proposal Coordinator will work closely with the Marketing Director and other Marketing, Sales and Technical teams to produce and support proposal, marketing and sales activities.
The Proposal Coordinator must be able to prioritize, multi-task, function effectively as part of a team under multiple deadlines and time constraints, as well as schedule workload and manage time efficiently in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment while demonstrating a “can do” attitude. We are looking for an energetic, and motivated candidate with A/E/C industry experience and strong people and communication skills, including excellent writing and editing capabilities.
Proposal Responsibilities (Primary)
- Lead all activities involved in the preparation of Requests for Information (RFI), Requests for Qualifications (RFQ), and Requests for Proposals (RFP), including proposals, qualifications packages, and Government Standard Forms.
- Monitor various websites for RFQs and RFPs.
- Write non-technical sections such as cover letters and executive summaries.
- Interview technical staff to tailor and/or write and maintain resumes, project descriptions, and other marketing collateral needed in proposals.
- Edit and proofread technical documents for grammar and clarity to ensure client requirements are met.
- Provide proposal printing and production support including proofreading, editing for grammar, spelling, comprehension, consistency, and assembling and delivering final documents.
- Help with the preparation of presentations/leave-behind materials for interviews and client meetings.
- Complete all the necessary proposal close-out activities including proper electronic filing, and updates of marketing collateral, proposal boilerplate database and CRM System (Cosential).
Marketing Responsibilities (Secondary)
- Serve as CRM System (Cosential) Manager (training can be provided).
- Support Marketing Director with research on opportunities, leads, clients and pursuits.
- Support outreach efforts, such as award submittals, client events, white paper or presentation development, conferences, tradeshows and public relations efforts.
- Order and track inventory of proposal supplies and promotional items as needed.
- Strong command of English grammar, composition, spelling, proofreading skills and creativity as well as excellent verbal and visual communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, file management, and time management skills to effectively meet and stay ahead on multiple deadlines.
- Ability to identify and separate work tasks, prioritizing them in relation to the overall proposal production activity and deadlines.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed or required by proposal deadlines.
- Understanding of basic marketing principles and A/E/C industry terminology and procedures.
- Proven demonstrated attention to detail and commitment to producing high-quality work.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or English.
- Minimum 3 years of proposal experience in the A/E/C industry.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign.
- Experience with CRM System (Cosential).
- Experience with Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
- Experience with SMPS.
- Health coverage for employee and family through medical, dental, and vision plans
- Financial protection through life, disability, and travel insurance
- 401(k) Plan with a generous match up to 6%
- Tax advantages through FSA, HSA, and Dependent Care FSA expenses with pre-tax dollars
- Professional development budget
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership corporate rate
- LifeCare/LifeMart discount program (including travel, entertainment, financial services)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays
- Community service opportunities
- Company social events
Spire Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. All eligible candidates are invited to apply.
Please send your resume via e-mail to danielleg[at]spirecg[dot]com. Please include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.