Be involved in projects with our Transportation & Infrastructure Marketing Team and be a part of a growing organization that meets our client’s objectives and solves their challenges.
At WSP, we are driven by inspiring the right people to be part of our future-focused business objectives. Our devotion to teamwork has allowed us to build communities and expand our skylines. Here at WSP, anything is within our reach- and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future!
WSP is currently initiating a search for a Marketing/Proposal Coordinator for our Dallas office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates proposals and oral presentations with hands-on involvement in a variety of marketing-related efforts; leads the coordination of all proposal materials (graphics, text, forms and subconsultant material) into a final, client-ready package
- Facilitates marketing and pursuit planning meetings
- Works as part of a team while serving as primary point of contact for local internal staff initiating work within the department
- Conducts research to update resumes and develop project profiles
- Provides input and updates for local and regional/district activities reporting status to marketing manager for multiple business development/proposal projects
- Maintains opportunities database
- Follows WSP’s high standards for quality in all marketing deliverables while meeting client deadlines
- Other marketing duties as assigned
Talent is the essence of meeting our client’s objectives, goals and challenges. If this sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to have that first discussion of you joining our team.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in heavy editing, proofing, computer usage, and general marketing skills.
- Great communication, organizational, and editorial skills along with liaison capabilities and knowledge of business development procedures is required.
- Must have knowledge of procedures necessary to coordinate a proposal from onset/lead identification to conclusion (submittal of compliant proposal documents).
- Experience using Adobe InDesign for document layout
- Experience developing proposals to transportation agencies
Candidates my apply using this link.