Seeking a creative, self-motivated team player who is detail oriented, possesses strong communication and problem solving skills, and who enjoys working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. Position requires excellent organizational skills and ability to work under the pressure of multiple deadlines. Ability to plan and prioritize tasks and the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and individuals. As a Marketing Coordinator at Page, you will be responsible for working with senior management, market and practice leaders, and the marketing studio to develop and implement marketing organization and strategies that align us to win projects.
- Manages the overall pursuit process to ensure that overall theme, technical scope, staff qualifications, and experience are accurate, well written, and graphically pleasing.
- As part of the Central Services Marketing Group, produces and ensures the delivery of top quality, on-time and effective proposals, qualifications packages, presentations, etc. Acts as process driver to ensure the most efficient procedures and protocols are in place. Writes portions of the proposals as appropriate.
- Provides input and collaboration to help establish priorities and protocols for responding to RFP’s and other marketing related inquiries. Works closely with marketing, business development, market and practice leaders, and project delivery staff when producing proposals and other related materials.
- Research local market to monitor economics and identify key people, trends and project opportunities with market and practice leaders.
- Oversees the maintenance of all marketing related files (electronic and paper), including up to date files of proposals, interview materials, images, resumes, project data sheets, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Responsible for accuracy of information populated into existing CRM System (Deltek Vision), oversees the production and maintenance of weekly and monthly marketing reports/leads.
- Lead other marketing, communication and business development efforts as needed.
- Assists the Central Services Marketing Studio team and other marketing coordinators as needed (Multi-Office).
- Ideal candidate will have, at a minimum, a bachelor degree in either Marketing/Communications, English, Architecture, Graphic Design or related design field.
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3-5 years of marketing and proposal management experience within the A/E/C industries or client professional services environment.
- Strong writing and graphic skills are a must, as are excellent communications, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Experience in MS Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite (CS4 or above) software packages is mandatory. Vision CRM, or compatible software skills are a plus.
Interested candidates should apply here: https://careers-pagethink.icims.com/jobs/1278/marketing-coordinator/job
To learn more about the firm and for additional career opportunities, go to pagethink.com.
Page is an EOE/AA/VET/IWD employer and subscribes to E-Verify.