We're active members of the communities we serve. That's why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. Our work—engineering, architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental sciences, project management, and project economics, from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning—begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, Stantec has the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level and advance the quality of life in communities across the globe. Stantec trades on the TSX and the NYSE under the symbol STN. Visit us at stantec.com or find us on social media.
We have a role for a Senior Marketing Specialist available on our growing team with a focus on our Water, Transportation and Community Development practices. This position requires a detail oriented individual with a strong background in marketing and communications—a team player who can lead pursuit processes and teams, communicate with conviction, and maneuver a competitive, deadline - driven environment confidently.
In this role, you’ll prepare thoughtful proposals and high-impact, engaging presentations which highlight our depth of experience, expertise, and creativity. You’ll be working closely with our technical project managers to create compelling messages that convey Stantec's strengths and set us apart. You will work closely with key business development leaders to coordinate strategic client facing events, materials, and other communications in alignment with the Stantec brand.
Combining your business savvy with marketing genius, you’ll look for creative ways to help us achieve our goals for revenue growth, profitability, and market leadership. A solid background in key sectors of Water, Transportation and Community Development would separate you from fellow candidates.
We’ll look to you for proposal strategy and development, client event coordination as well as management of conferences and tradeshow, community engagement, advertising, and general collateral and communications development.
You’ll support client development and account management efforts and help maintain Stantec’s internal systems for information management related to opportunity/lead tracking, people and projects, and promotional activity. And you’ll be a contributor toward Stantec’s internal and external communications networks.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Post-secondary education in marketing, communications, journalism, English, business, or related area.
- Minimum of five - seven years of experience in a marketing-related field in the AEC industry. Experience in Water, Transportation and Community Development is strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience developing responses to detailed requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Detail-oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign in particular), and web-based interfaces.
- Must have the ability to work independently and also in cooperation with a larger regional team. Candidate should enjoy working with different personality styles and management levels, both in person and across geographies.
- Must thrive working assertively in a deadline-driven environment.
Click HERE to submit your application.