Why Choose HNTB?
At HNTB, we’re encouraged to go beyond discovering mere solutions that will impact our very landscape. We are encouraged to ask, “What if?” Our HNTB family fosters an inventive and resourceful commitment to finding unique answers to complex problems. We believe that the act of wondering sparks creativity. We will work to foster your creativity, career and personal growth. Come join HNTB and unleash your spark of imagination.
For you, “together” can mean the chance to put together an exciting career. At HNTB “together” also means collaborating across geographies and disciplines within the firm. And “together” means that we are partners with our clients. Our goals are linked, and their success is our success. “Together” means that we are engaged in the communities we serve — we live there — and are committed to their growth and development.
HNTB’s marketing team functions in a creative, collaborative team environment that encourages advancement and idea sharing. We are seeking an energetic senior marketing professional in our Dallas, TX or Kansas City, MO office, who is excited about growing with the firm.
Works on complex and mega proposals independently. Performs a lead role in managing complex and mega proposals, including leading proposal support staff teams.
- Manages complex infrastructure pursuits from initial identification of project to final award. This involves collaborating with technical staff to prepare targeted strategies and win plans for complex projects.
- Organizes and facilitates pursuit strategy meetings with technical teams and leadership to identify differentiators and innovations. Responsibilities include ensuring differentiators and key messages are consistently relayed to the client throughout the proposal and interview efforts.
- Takes lead role in the development of proposals and presentations. Collaborates with technical staff and reviews/edits their narrative for content clarity, compliance and key messages.
- Works directly with senior level technical staff to prepare proposal materials including writing, editing, verifying and formatting proposal information and ensuring the various aspects of the proposals (Win Themes, technical scope, staff qualifications and experience, biographical data, etc.) and other marketing materials are accurate, timely, high quality and well written.
- Works with graphic design staff to plan and produce materials ensuring all proposal materials are effectively communicating the strategic vision identified for a given pursuit.
- Organizes presentation rehearsals. Manages interview/presentation efforts, organizing schedules, preparing materials and actively facilitating and coaching rehearsals.
- Provides business intelligence on clients, competitors and HNTB to support project pursuits. Monitors media sources for pertinent information relative to specific pursuits.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business or related degree
- 6 years related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strategic thinking.
- Ability to function in a team setting and take direction from colleagues.
- Ability to collaborate with a range of professionals.
- Ability to assess problems and implement solutions.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, deadlines and budgets.
- Good eye for graphic design, layout and typography skills.
- InDesign Creative Suite experience and working knowledge required.
- Proficient with Microsoft office, SharePoint, Adobe and other communications-related software programs.
- Can-do attitude, flexible, and ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven atmosphere.
General Work Conditions
To apply, click HERE
HNTB Corporation is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
The HNTB Companies are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, or other status protected by law. In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, we will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States (if the position is or will be one which is subject to U.S. law). We will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individual with a disability where appropriate.