Austin or Dallas, Texas
Lochner is a leading transportation consulting firm with an energetic, high performing, and empowered marketing team. The team’s Texas Region seeks a Senior Marketing Coordinator based in either the firm’s Dallas or Austin, Texas offices. Working in close coordination with the Regional Marketing Manager, the Senior Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Developing and writing proposal submittal and interview material content; editing content developed by technical/lead staff. Candidates should be experienced in independently planning for, facilitating, and documenting pursuit strategy meetings, as well as completing pursuit strategy plans.
- Planning, facilitating and documenting interview strategy meetings. Candidates should be experienced in developing and executing interview strategy plans, developing slide decks, and coaching teams through mock presentation and Q&A sessions.
- Developing figures/graphics to support proposal submittal and interview material content. Candidate must be proficient in Adobe InDesign.
- Writing and tailoring employee, project and qualification collateral. Candidate should be experienced in effectively interviewing technical staff to obtain information and then turning that information into compelling content for marketing collateral.
- Developing and ensuring compliance with proposal/interview management documents, including proposal development schedules, outlines and assignments.
- Ensuring quality control process is followed for all proposal submittals and interview collateral.
- Updating proposal and interview document templates; ensuring template formats are accurately and consistently applied.
- Conducting pursuit close-out activities (e.g., CRM system updates, file clean-up, document uploads, etc.).
- Supporting pursuit and other marketing efforts in other Lochner regions.
- Conducting employee and project record updates through Deltek Vision CRM system.
- Entering/uploading client follow-up correspondence in Deltek Vision CRM system. Supporting client managers through tracking and management of information.
- Tracking and updating opportunities in Deltek Vision CRM system, including pursuit-related updates/action items.
- Coordinating project photography; processing for marketing use.
- Assisting marketing manager in market research efforts.
- Tracking received awards and other recognitions.
- Developing award submittal applications.
- Planning/coordinating client events, including conferences.
The Senior Marketing Coordinator will be required to travel for in-person meetings and interview coaching sessions held throughout various offices. Although the majority of anticipated travel will be within Texas, workshare efforts may also require travel to other offices nationwide. In addition to being able to travel up to 30 percent of time, the ideal candidate will have the flexibility to work outside of business hours, as needed, to meet project deadlines.
Additional minimum requirements include an undergraduate degree in marketing, communications, or related field; excellent writing and editing skills with demonstrated ability to develop compelling content for SOQs, technical proposals, and interviews; independent and proficient time management skills; strong track-record of adhering to quality control procedures and instructional checklists; strong proficiency in Adobe InDesign document layout and graphics and Microsoft PowerPoint composition and graphics; experience with CRM systems (Deltek Vision preferred); and 5 or more years of experience in a marketing role within the A/E/C industry.
To apply, please submit online at: http://www.hwlochner.com/careers/
Since 1944, Lochner has maintained a solid focus on planning, environmental, design, right of way, and construction management services within the transportation sector. With more than 30 offices throughout the U.S., Lochner is a client focused, performance driven, and employee owned organization that thrives on turning the toughest roadway, structural, aviation and transit challenges into opportunities for innovation, added value, and impact mitigation.
All positions at Lochner require an applicant who has accepted an employment offer to undergo a background check. Background checks include SSN validation, education verification, employment verification, a criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, and oral drug test. All employment offers are contingent upon successful results of the background check.