Founded in 1994, SAM, LLC has become one of the largest geospatial services companies in North America and is an undisputed leader in providing geospatial solutions to a wide variety of industries. SAM is a technology leader that offers professional land surveying services, digital aerial mapping, terrestrial, mobile, and airborne LiDAR, hydrographic surveying, subsurface utility engineering (SUE), utility coordination, geographic information systems (GIS), and construction phase services. As part of the SAM Family of Companies, SAM's partner companies include SAM-Construction Services, LLC (SAM-CS), So-Deep, Inc., and So-Deep | SAM NC, Inc. SAM is a Top Workplace that offers excellent benefits, professional development, and growth opportunities for employees across a wide range of positions.
The Proposal Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and leading proposal production and business communication activities to support company goals. Tasks will include:
- Develop and coordinate proposals, brochures, and statements of qualification, along with other marketing projects
- Support all general marketing and client outreach efforts as required through organizing, generating and maintaining resumes, project profiles, presentations, and other marketing collateral
- Organize and coordinate proposal teams, clearly communicating and regulating roles, responsibilities, assignments, and deadlines with team members.
- Collaborate with managers and the marketing team to ensure proposals are accurate, visually engaging, and compelling
- Oversee final production including formatting, reviewing, and assembling documents.
- Recommend teaming firms and sub-consultants
- Attend meetings and proposal debriefings, as needed
Required Experience, Education and Skills
- Minimum of a four-year college degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years of experience, preferably in the AEC field
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign) and Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrable organizational and time-management skills to meet deadlines
- Submission of writing samples (include URL on cover letter/resume) is strongly encouraged
TO APPLY, visit our career site at www.sam.biz/careers
A strong mission, vision and values culture is what drives SAM Family of Companies’ success. Our Core Values: Integrity & Ethics, People, Excellence in Service, Safety and Community defines who we are. We are looking for talented people who embody these values to join our organization.
We offer a best in class benefits package that includes company paid premiums for medical, vision, dental and life insurance. SAM provides a VERY generous 401 (k) plan, 401 (k) profit sharing AND performance-based bonuses. Come join our team of professionals that are leading the way for the surveying industry!
SAM is an EOE/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAM and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please contact (512) 685-3556 to leave a message or send an e-mail to hraccommodation[at]sam[dot]biz.
SAM, LLC is not seeking or intend to consider unsolicited resumes or other information on job candidates from third parties, such as recruiters, placement agencies, etc. If, despite this notification, a third party decides to submit a candidate's resume or other information to SAM and SAM chooses to hired such a candidate, SAM has no obligation and expressly disclaims any liability to provide any remuneration or compensation for the hiring of such candidate.
Surveying And Mapping, LLC (SAM) participates in the federal E-Verify Program.