Daniel B. Stephens & Associates, Inc. (DBS&A) is a premier provider of professional services in hydrology, engineering, and geoscience. We provide solutions to clients with concerns about natural resources and the environment. We are committed to quality, integrity, and follow-through. The Proposal Coordinator coordinates, designs, writes, edits, and manages proposals for complex science and engineering projects with tenacity, creativity, and passion. This individual will lead proposals and client presentations using company sales and marketing processes including: managing resources, developing and implementing proposal strategies, integrating themes and messages, creating graphics, and providing strong management of internal deadlines. Additional responsibilities may include assisting with local marketing and business development, including performing market research and cold calls, representing the firm at conferences and client meetings, developing and maintaining marketing collateral, and database management.
Position requirements include:
- A minimum of 3 years of proposal or similar document coordination experience, preferably locally in Texas
- Superior persuasive writing / editing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook; and Adobe InDesign (Adobe Suite a plus)
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and maintain attention to detail
Other preferred qualifications include:
- A bachelor’s degree in Journalism or Communications
- A CPSM certification
- Supervisory skills and experience
- Graphics design skills
- Experience in the environmental consulting or engineering industry
- Demonstrated successful experience with all aspects of coordinating proposals and interviews, including strategy, messaging, and managing resources, process, graphics, and production
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to deal with conflict and strong personalities
- Graphic design skills
- Experience with business development, market research, and sales strategy
For consideration, please visit our website at http://www.dbstephens.com/Career_Opportunities.aspx for an employment application form and instructions. All applicants are required to submit a completed employment application; resumes submitted without an employment application will not be considered. Applicants who are unable to access the website may contact Human Resources to request an application form. All items must be submitted through the DBS&A website at the address above or by mail to: Human Resources, DBS&A, 6020 Academy Road NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109. The closing date for applications/resumes to be submitted is Friday, May 19, 2017.
DBS&A is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.