As a Professional Services Consultant, you are responsible for onboarding and training our customers through the first stage in the customer journey. This involves aligning their business requirements to the configuration of their Cosential solution as well as managing timelines in order to drive a client to achieve value on the Cosential platform in the least amount of time. Our clients range in size from SMB to Enterprise level and span all trades in the AEC industry and Professional Services Consultants ensure account and product teams are informed of key deliverables and milestones in the deployment through weekly report outs and tracking.
- Meet with client to crystalize project objectives, scope, timeline, and deliverables
- Develop project plans by leveraging Cosential’s implementation methodology
- Provide consultative recommendations on product configuration and workflow based on client goals, scope, and expectations
- Facilitate and lead interaction between internal and external project stakeholders
- Configure product offerings to match client specifications
- Understand and effectively communicate product features, functions, and benefits to client
- Demo product(s) to key stakeholders and end users either via screenshare or at client site
- Plan, develop, and conduct end-user training
- Comprehensively transition the client to Customer Success and product support team for ongoing routine support
- Adhere to standard Professional Services metrics around Time to Value (TTV), CSAT, budgeted vs. delivered hours and billable utilization.
- Bachelors Degree required
- Passionate about technology and our mission
- 2+ years of experience in implementing SaaS solutions
- Proven project management skills and experience working on cross-functional project teams
- Extremely detail-oriented with exceptional organizational, documentation, and time-management skills
- Highly adaptable and a self-starter, able to operate in complex environments while successfully managing simultaneous projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high ability to deliver information in a concise and specific manner
- Ability to take strategic concepts and turn into actionable plans
- Experience managing high-stake relationships in a B2B environment
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and be resourceful
- Ability to travel up to 20% on an annual basis both domestically and internationally
Who is Cosential?
Cosential is an exciting growth-stage company with offices in Austin and San Antonio, Texas. We're on a mission to empower Architecture, Engineering and Construction professionals with a cloud-based CRM and Proposal Automation solution to simplify their lives and win more work. One of our unique qualities is that Cosential was built by AEC marketing professionals with a deep understanding of our clients’ pain points and business processes. From key features to implementation and support, Cosential is tailored to AEC's best practices.