Lake|Flato Architects (www.lakeflato.com) is a nationally recognized architectural design firm with offices in Austin and San Antonio, Texas. We have an immediate opening in our San Antonio marketing department for an enthusiastic professional with a background in communications and marketing who could fill our full-time Marketing/Communications Coordinator position.
This position is a broad-based role, with core responsibilities of (1) assisting with the firm’s external communications, and (2) proposal submission needs as follows:
• Strategizing, editing and coordinating information needs for RFP responses and related marketing materials
• Organizing related project information
• Writing, editing and coordinating information for awards, press releases, e-blasts and related marketing requests
• Helping coordinate the firm’s various social media outlets
• Tracking and assisting analysis of pursuit and PR efforts
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two to three years of communications/writing experience. Lake|Flato seeks a committed, self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented individual who anticipates issues and thrives on creative, independent problem solving within a deadline-driven (quick-paced) environment.
• Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business, English
• Proficiency in InDesign, PhotoShop, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Minimum of 2-3 years of related experience; A/E/C industry preferred
• Understanding of social media as it pertains to business communications
• Strong graphic design skills
• Strong spirit of teamwork and outstanding collaborative interpersonal skills
• Strong technical writing and editing skills
• Data organizing skills
• Self-starter, multi-tasker, organized and detail-oriented
• Possesses a sense of urgency to meet deadlines while managing competing priorities;
• Ability to successfully collaborate with various personalities
• Ability to set and administer schedules for proposal and presentation efforts, keeping team on task
• Interest in and sensitivity to design issues
• Minimal travel may be required
Lake|Flato provides a competitive salary and benefits. This position reports directly to the Marketing & Business Development Director.
Send résumé, writing samples and letter of interest by email to rhoang[at]lakeflato[dot]com. No phone calls, please.