We're active members of the communities we serve. That's why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. Our work—engineering, architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental sciences, project management, and project economics, from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning—begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, Stantec has the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level and advance the quality of life in communities across the globe. Stantec trades on the TSX and the NYSE under the symbol STN. Visit us at stantec.com or find us on social media.
Do you love to strategize? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple initiatives at once?
Stantec is looking for a Marketing Specialist based in Austin, Texas. This position requires someone who has real marketing desire — a team player who can lead pursuit processes, communicate effectively, and maneuver the competitive environment confidently.
In this role, you’ll prepare high-impact proposals, presentations, and other communications in alignment with the Stantec brand. You’ll be working closely with our technical project managers to create compelling messages that set our firm apart from the pack.
Combining your business savvy with strong marketing sensibilities, you’ll look for creative ways to help us achieve our corporate and regional goals for revenue growth, profitability, and market leadership in selected markets.
There’ll be many opportunities for you to put your proven experience to work within the South Central region marketing team. Your responsibilities will include proposal strategy/development, advertising, conference and tradeshow coordination, client events, community engagement, general collateral and communications development.
You’ll contribute to client development and account management efforts. You’ll help maintain Stantec’s internal systems for information management related to opportunity/lead tracking, people and projects, and promotional activity. And you’ll be a contributor toward Stantec’s internal and external communications networks.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Post-secondary education in marketing, communications, journalism, or related area.
- Minimum of three years of experience in a marketing-related field. Experience in the professional services industry is strongly preferred.
- Proven experience developing responses to detailed requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Detail-oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign in particular), and web-based interfaces.
- Must have the ability to work independently and also in cooperation with a larger regional team. Candidate should enjoy working with different personality styles and management levels, both in person and across geographies.
- Must feel comfortable working assertively in a deadline-driven environment.
Please click HERE to apply!