White Construction Company (WCC) was founded in 1971 and is a family-owned construction business with deep-rooted values of fairness, integrity and quality. With more than 100 employees with an average tenure of ten years, WCC enjoys vast experience and knowledge of the construction industry. With offices in Austin and Houston, Texas, and Ridgeland, Mississippi, our business services include general contracting, management and design/build. For more information and news, visit White Construction Company online at www.whiteconst.com or Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Under the supervision of the Director of Relationship Management the Marketing & Proposal Coordinator will support the White Construction Company Strategic Plan and Relationship Management Annual Goals & Objectives. The Marketing & Proposal Coordinator will manage proposals and presentations while supporting relationship management and marketing efforts by creating and maintaining high quality proposals, presentations, correspondence, website, social media sites, and other marketing/relationship management assets.
- Coordinate major, complex responses; review requests (e.g. RFP’s, RFQ’s, etc.) both critically and qualitatively for requirements; develop proposal structure and content to meet requirements, and take a proactive and strategic role in ensuring that win themes are developed and addressed.
- Utilize proposal management tools including outlines, matrices, and schedules to manage all aspects of proposal development, such as proposal strategy, content, and page count; task assignments and divisions of responsibility; proposal development review meetings; and client pre-proposal conference meetings, and Q&A deadlines.
- Facilitate communication and information distribution with teams including client correspondence and amendments to ensure compliance and accuracy of bid content.
- Source and integrate technical content provided by various authors into a cohesive, compelling and well-written narrative aligned with win themes.
- Partner in the development of interview presentation materials.
- Participate in client debriefs.
- Track pertinent content in CRM.
Marketing & Content Management
- Maintain CRM with accurate and current information to aid in BD and Marketing efforts.
- Develop, write to, and maintain marketing information systems and records, including staff, resumes, project profiles and photography, project and corporate references, technical data, proposal graphics, conference calendars and other standard materials.
- Provide support to the Relationship Management Team (brochures, AIAs, project listings).
- Maintain a library of past performance documents and letters of reference.
- Prepare compelling project and company content for press releases, social media marketing, brochures, website, and mail ensuring that messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies.
- Provide support to the Relationship Management Team by developing and executing Company awards, recognitions, and community engagement events and activities.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain relationships with leadership, business development, and technical staff. Communicate and collaborate with management teams across the company.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Excellent writing, communication, and organization skills
- Positive, enthusiastic and energetic attitude
- Self-starter, results driven and able to work independently
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with a broad group of stakeholders to foster trust and partnership
- Ability to multi-task and is comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment
- Proficiency in Office Suite and Adobe InDesign is necessary. Proficiency in Adobe CS6.
- Experience using a CRM software solution
- Knowledge of the architecture/engineering/construction industry a plus
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience
- Company provided healthcare insurance for employee
- Company subsidized healthcare insurance for employee’s dependents
- Company provided life insurance
- Company provided long term disability insurance
- 401K match at 4% with no vesting period
- 3 Weeks paid vacation
To apply, please email dominicp[at]whiteconst[dot]com. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the employee assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Duties and responsibilities may be added or changed as deemed appropriate by management at any time.
White Construction Company is an equal opportunity employer.