We are pleased to announce new opportunities to join our team. With roots extending back to a two-person partnership formed in 1898 Page Southerland Page, Inc. is today one of the most prolific and enduring architectural and engineering practices. A full-service design organization with offices in Houston, Austin, Dallas, Denver, San Francisco and Washington DC, Page provides architecture, interiors, consulting and engineering services throughout the United States and around the world. The firm’s diverse, international portfolio includes projects in the healthcare, academic, government and science and technology sectors, as well as civic, corporate and urban housing projects. With a staff of over 450 architects, engineers, designers, strategic analysts, planners and technical specialists, Page has the resources and professional affiliations to responsibly handle projects of all scales and schedules.
Seeking a creative, self-motivated team player who is detail oriented, possesses strong communication and problem solving skills, and who enjoys working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. Position requires excellent organizational skills and ability to work under the pressure of multiple deadlines. Ability to plan and prioritize tasks and the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and individuals.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ideal candidate will have, at a minimum, a bachelor degree in either Marketing /Communications, English, Architecture, Graphic Design or related design field.
- Architectural background or experience with Architectural/Engineering firms a plus.
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of three years of marketing and proposal coordination within the A/E/C industry.
- Strong writing and graphic skills are a must, as are excellent communications, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Experience in MS Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite (CS4 or above) software packages is mandatory. Vision CRM, or compatible software skills are a plus.
- As part of the Central Services Marketing Group, coordinates and oversees entire proposal development process for assigned pursuits.
- Production and coordination of proposals, qualifications, presentations and overall marketing materials using firm’s approved brand graphic guidelines.
- Attends proposal pre-bid meetings and marketing/business development activities, as appropriate.
- Serves as liaison between marketing studio and market sector directors.
- Maintenance of marketing information systems in Vision.
- Lead other marketing, communication and business development efforts as needed.
- Assists the Central Services Marketing Studio team and other marketing coordinators as needed (Multi-Office).
We offer a comprehensive benefit package with a matching 401k and an opportunity for all employees to become owners through the company ESOP.
Page is an EOE/AA/VET/IWD employer and subscribes to E-Verify.