Founded in 1976, Scott Douglass & McConnico LLP is one of the largest litigation boutiques in Texas. We are a highly-respected firm of 40+ seasoned trial lawyers and experienced litigators who handle complex litigation and administrative law proceedings. Our firm works with clients in many industries including energy, oil & gas, technology, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, finance, retail and real estate, as well as professional services providers such as attorneys and accountants. We are currently seeking a Marketing Manager to work on a part-time basis. The position is located in Austin, Texas. The Marketing Manager will report to the Firm Administrator and work with the partners on the Client Development and Marketing Committee. We anticipate approximately 20 hours per week with flexible hours. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for supporting and implementing the firm’s client development and marketing initiatives. Major responsibilities of the position will include, but not be limited to:
- assisting in developing and executing upon the strategic direction and plan for the firm’s continued growth;
- drafting and editing marketing materials, including press releases;
- working with attorneys to develop and support their individual client development efforts;
- managing the client development and marketing aspects of the website and other online efforts;
- managing and updating the client database and marketing calendar;
- planning and coordinating events and seminars; and
- tracking and reporting on the client development budget and other key metrics.
The ideal candidate is someone who is enthusiastic, organized and will represent the firm well internally and externally. Excellent writing skills and the ability to effectively communicate with attorneys, staff, vendors and others outside of the firm is required. Must demonstrate initiative, work independently, and be able to manage multiple projects while prioritizing work assignments. Relevant bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience required. Experience working in client development and marketing at a law firm or similar professional services firm is desirable. Salary is dependent on experience.
Please submit your resume to jobs[at]scottdoug[dot]com and include “Marketing Manager” in the subject line. EOE