Austin area engineering firm has an immediate opening for a seasoned professional Marketing Manager for their fast-growing engineering practice.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3-5 years of marketing management experience required with firm(s) in the AEC industry.
- Candidate must be process oriented in approach and experienced at setting up a successful marketing organization.
- College degree in related area is preferred but not required.
- Certified Professional Services Marketer (CPSM) certification is preferred but not required.
- Candidate must have experience in working with internal and external resources for graphic design, printing, technical writing, website, and other marketing related disciplines and professionals.
- Experience with Deltek’s Vision information system is preferred but not required.
Role includes managing all aspects of the firms marketing programs, processes, and budget including proposal development process, website management, intranet content management, company event planning and management, development of promotional materials and collateral, branding communications and standards, etc. As a member of the management team, the marketing manager is expected to contribute to the identification and application of appropriate and innovative marketing strategies and disciplines to support of corporate growth initiatives. Salary will be commensurate with experience. In addition, the firm offers bonus program and full complement of benefits.
Please email resumè to SearchUSA2000[at]gmail[dot]com