Why Choose HNTB?
At HNTB, we’re encouraged to go beyond discovering mere solutions that will impact our very landscape. We are encouraged to ask, “What if?” Our HNTB family fosters an inventive and resourceful commitment to finding unique answers to complex problems. We believe that the act of wondering sparks creativity. We will work to foster your creativity, career and personal growth. Come join HNTB and unleash your spark of imagination.
For you, “together” can mean the chance to put together an exciting career. At HNTB “together” also means collaborating across geographies and disciplines within the firm. And “together” means that we are partners with our clients. Our goals are linked, and their success is our success. “Together” means that we are engaged in the communities we serve — we live there — and are committed to their growth and development.
HNTB’s marketing team functions in a creative, collaborative team environment that encourages advancement and idea sharing. We are seeking an energetic marketing coordinator in our Dallas, TX or Kansas City, MO office, who is excited about growing with the firm.
Works on complex and mega proposals with direct support and involvement from team leader and/or marketing manager.
- Organizes and facilitates pursuit strategy sessions with pursuit teams and division leadership.
- Works with district and office leadership and individual pursuit teams to determine specific presell materials needed and the corresponding level of effort.
- Takes a lead role in the development of proposal materials. Works directly with senior level technical staff to prepare proposal materials, including writing, editing, verifying and formatting proposal information. As part of the pursuit/proposal management process, ensuring schedules are met and the various aspects of proposals, presentations, and other marketing activities are accurate and concisely delivered in a timely manner.
- Ensures all proposal materials effectively communicate the strategic vision identified for a given pursuit.
- Works with graphic design staff to plan and produce high quality graphic materials that communicate our messages.
Collaborates with technical staff and reviews/edits their narrative for content clarity,
- compliance and key messages.
- Organizes presentation/interview materials and rehearsals, including actively supporting facilitators and presentation coaches.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business or related degree
- 5 years related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strategic thinking.
- Ability to function in a team setting and take direction from colleagues.
- Ability to collaborate with a range of professionals.
- Ability to assess problems and implement solutions.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, deadlines and budgets.
- Good eye for graphic design, layout and typography skills.
- InDesign Creative Suite experience and working knowledge required.
- Proficient with Microsoft office, SharePoint, Adobe and other communications-related software programs.
- Can-do attitude, flexible, and ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven atmosphere.
General Work Conditions
To apply, click HERE
HNTB Corporation is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
The HNTB Companies are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, or other status protected by law. In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, we will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States (if the position is or will be one which is subject to U.S. law). We will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individual with a disability where appropriate.