JQ is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our team in the Dallas office! The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-based environment and has an interest in all aspects of marketing for a multi-discipline engineering firm. The Marketing Coordinator will interact with employees internally and interface with clients externally so excellent communication is key. As a mid-size engineering firm, each marketing team member must be able to handle a variety of responsibilities. This position will report to the Marketing Manager.
Primary Job Functions:
PROPOSALS/STATEMENT OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Prepare marketing proposals, presentations and submittals for prime and/or sub-consulting pursuits.
- Manage proposal process by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering
- Read and analyze RFQ/RFP’s and edit proposal content for readability, consistency, clarity and compliance with requirements
- Research, write, and update information including project descriptions, resumes, and other qualification materials
- Responsible for final proposal product: printing, binding, and delivery.
GENERAL MARKETING ADMINISTRATION
- Organize, update and enter information, contacts, projects as well as other pertinent information into the CRM database (Cosential).
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop graphics, design layouts, etc., for qualifications, presentations and general marketing use as needed.
- Participate in the continual improvement and/or modification of marketing material.
- Assist in coordinating company and community events.
- Participate in social media planning and posting.
- Participate as an active member in professional and community organizations (ex: SMPS).
- Additional duties as assigned by the Marketing Manager or Business Development & Marketing Director
- Bachelor of Arts Degree or Bachelor of Business Degree in Communication, Marketing, Graphic Design or related field
- Minimum 1-year experience in Marketing for the A/E/C industry
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite experience, specifically InDesign
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
Personality & Qualifications
- Ability to work independently and prioritize workload
- Strong writing and editing skills (including grammar and punctuation)
- Efficiently work under pressure in a dynamic deadline-driven environment
- Enjoys working and communicating with others
- Exhibit persistence and follow-through on commitments and deadlines
- Flexibility and versatility
- Willingness to work additional hours if deadline demands
- Responds well to frequently changing demands or priorities
- Demonstrates professionalism and trustworthiness
- Customer-focused attitude
- A team-player mindset
To apply, please email your resume to: rbusby[at]jqeng[dot]com