Halff Associates, Inc. is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to work in our northwest Austin office.
This position will be responsible for preparing proposals for multiple service areas and assisting with interview preparation and coaching. The individual may also provide assistance with other marketing initiatives such as award submittals, preparation of collateral materials, and public relations activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS) in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business, English, or similar degree
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience in the A/E/C industry
- Strong InDesign and graphic design skills
- Proficient in PhotoShop, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Cooperative team player
- Self-starter, multi-tasker, organized, and detail-oriented
- Possess a sense of urgency to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Ability to collaborate successfully with various personalities
- Ability to set schedules for proposal and presentation efforts and keep team on schedule
- Travel may be required, but minimal
Halff Associates, Inc. is a Texas-based, employee-owned, diverse, and multi-disciplined professional services firm. For more than half a century, Halff has provided innovative solutions in Texas and throughout the United States offering full-service engineering, architecture, planning, interior design, landscape architecture, environmental, right of way, visual science & technology, and surveying services. Halff has offices in Shreveport, LA, Oklahoma City, OK, and Little Rock, AR, plus thirteen Texas cities: Austin, Conroe, Dallas, Flower Mound, Fort Worth, Frisco, Georgetown, Houston, McAllen, Midland, Richardson, San Antonio, and Tyler.
We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, prescription, life insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance, Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans, Employee Stock Option Plan, 529 College Savings Plan, Flexible Spending, and an Employee Assistance Plan. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Halff Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please apply here: https://www.halff.com/join-our-team/