DBR is seeking a Marketing Coordinator for its Houston office. In this role, you will work closely with the marketing team, project managers and principals to develop and coordinate various marketing efforts for the corporate office. You will be actively involved in company marketing processes including - RFQ/RFP responses for new business opportunities, submittals and layouts for firm designs and campaigns.
Candidates must be able to juggle and prioritize multiple projects (often against strict deadlines), and work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
• Attend Weekly Marketing Meetings.
• Assist the corporate office marketing team and other marketing coordinators as needed (Multi-Office)
• Lead the proposal process for assigned pursuits and preparation of marketing presentations and submittals.
• Manage strong working relationships with staff to ensure proposal input is accurate, compelling and timely.
• Participate in other marketing, communication and business development efforts as needed.
• Plan and coordinate company and client events.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
• Develop and maintain marketing materials and resources (e.g. – brochures, photography, marketing database, files, etc.)
• Research potential and current clients, competitors, and trends, and business development opportunities within the market sector.
• Identify, develop and execute marketing communication initiatives for email marketing campaigns, bulk mailings, etc.
• Create and update marketing templates/forms, service sheets, project sheets, project and project resumes.
• Meet proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for gathering information, writing, review and approval.
• Ensure marketing materials and efforts reflect firm-wide message/values.
• Experience in the A/E/C industry required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Detail oriented and able to multi-task in a fast paced-environment to meet strict deadlines.
• Willing and able to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams/departments.
• Work, as required to meet all project deliverables according to schedule.
• Able to work independently and as part of a team while managing time efficiently and prioritizing workload.
• Knowledge of RFQ/RFP databases (Deltek Vision) and proposal development process a plus.
• Strong computer skills, including InDesign, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and at least a working knowledge of photo editing with Adobe Photoshop.
Please apply by clicking on either of the links below: