We strive to get the brightest minds in the industry that love their work. Spire Consulting Group, LLC’s cultural framework is built on integrity, value, dedication, and team. At the heart, we focus on encouraging each employee’s career growth and opportunity and providing exemplary client results. We are inspired by a compelling purpose to ‘ensure a vision becomes a reality’ for clients and employees alike. Spire has built a reputation for being a leader in our industry and in the communities in which we live and work. So, why take a job when you can live an adventure?
Spire is seeking a Marketing Coordinator in our Austin office to join the strong and dynamic Marketing team of Spire. The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the Marketing Director and other Marketing, Sales and Technical teams, and will be responsible for maintaining and coordinating the firm’s in-house marketing efforts, communicating with outside marketing resources, and assisting in the development of print and digital marketing and promotional materials enabling the firm to attain its business goals and objectives.
The Marketing Coordinator must be able to prioritize, multi-task, function effectively as part of a team under multiple deadlines and time constraints, schedule workload and manage time efficiently in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment while demonstrating a “can do” attitude. We are looking for an energetic, quick learner, motivated candidate with A/E/C experience and strong people and communication skills, including excellent writing and editing capabilities.
Marketing Responsibilities (Primary)
- Responsible for the design, development, and production of marketing collateral.
- Continually proofread, edit, and update marketing collateral to improve the overall quality of writing.
- Coordinate events (both internal and external), and ensure logistics, promotions, collateral material, and follow-up items are delivered with a high degree of professionalism.
- Maintain website, social media platforms, and assist with online marketing (SEO/PPC) strategy.
- Plan, develop and coordinate content for external communication such as project updates and milestones, website and social media posts and campaigns, press releases, published and contributed articles, and integrated media plans.
- Research clients, market trends, project opportunities and background information.
- Support outreach efforts, such as award submittals, white paper and public relations initiatives.
- Work with outside vendors and consultants (i.e. photography, videography, promotional items, etc.).
- Assist in developing and monitoring the annual marketing plan.
- Order and track inventory of promotional items and other marketing collateral.
- Attend local industry and networking events.
Proposal Responsibilities (Secondary)
- Assist the Proposal team, as needed, in all activities involved in the preparation of Requests for Information (RFI), Requests for Qualifications (RFQ), and Requests for Proposals (RFP), including supporting the team with:
- The preparation and production of RFIs, RFQs, and RFPs.
- The preparation of interview presentations and leave-behind materials.
- The writing and maintenance of resumes, boilerplate information, project descriptions, etc.
- Proven attention to detail and commitment to producing high-quality work.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills required.
- Ability to drive results by planning, prioritizing, and meeting tight deadlines required.
- Ability to work independently with a self-motivated attitude.
- Capable of overseeing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed or required by deadlines.
- Strong understanding of business marketing and graphic design principles.
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications.
- Minimum 3 years of marketing experience in the A/E/C industry.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign.
- Proficiency in WordPress.
- Experience with CRM System.
- Experience with SMPS.
- Experience with Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
PERKS / BENEFITS
- Health coverage for employee and family through medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Financial protection through life, disability, and travel insurance.
- 401(k) Plan with a generous match up to 6%.
- Tax advantages through FSA, HSA, and Dependent Care FSA expenses with pre-tax dollars.
- Professional development budget.
- Employee assistance program.
- 24Hour Fitness corporate rate.
- LifeCare/LifeMart discount program (including travel, entertainment, financial services).
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays.
- Community service opportunities.
- Company social events / outings (including company retreat, happy hours, concerts, bowling, and many other fun excursions).
This is your chance to grow your career and have fun while you’re at it. When you join Spire, you do more than advance your career, you become part of the Spire family that drives innovation, passion, embrace change, and celebrates the wins of personal and company success.
Spire Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. All eligible candidates are invited to apply.
Please send your resume via e-mail to recruiting[at]spirecg[dot]com. Please include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.