Dunaway is growing our Central Texas brand and we’re looking for YOU! Are you ready to join a company that invests in their employees? Are you a creative organizer who loves a deadline? Do you want to be in an environment based on strong Core Values? Have you been looking for a position that’s both rewarding and challenging in a culture that works hard, but plays harder? AND how about an amazing benefits package with competitive pay? What are you waiting for?
Dunaway is a professional services company with over 60 years of delivering results. We have offices in Austin, San Antonio, Midland, Prosper, and Fort Worth. Our staff of over 175 employees provides civil engineering, structural engineering, planning and landscape architecture, environmental, surveying and GIS. Our core values are a unifying force and are at the heart of our culture, the way we treat each other, the manner in which we work with clients, and the standards of behavior we set for each other.
Under the direction of the Director of Marketing, this position will be responsible for providing marketing support to Dunaway’s Central Texas offices in Austin and San Antonio that support the company’s goals, image, brand and strategic marketing plan. The position requires a well-balanced team player and a strong knowledge of design software.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Prepare, coordinate and submit Proposals and Statements of Qualifications (SOQs) (using Adobe Creative Cloud software)
- Update and maintain external lead generation systems (i.e. Bidsync, etc.)
- Collect, create and maintain project descriptions of new and past projects
- Collect, create and maintain resumes and photos of professional staff
- Development and prepare short list/public presentations for specific projects and Dunaway services
- Respond to internal and external requests for information
- Prepare and assist in printed and electronic business development campaigns
- Maintain CRM database for Austin and San Antonio contacts
- Coordinate client and regional Dunaway events including parties, receptions, staff events, tradeshows, etc.
- Coordinate and submit new hire announcements to local media
- Create and submit content on all Dunaway social media channels promoting Austin and San Antonio offices
- Update and maintain Austin and San Antonio data on the company website (using WordPress)
- Active role in industry related organizations (such as SMPS)
- Ability to meet all working conditions, physical demands, and minimum requirements outlined in this job description with or without reasonable accommodation, as needed
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design, Journalism, English, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience providing marketing in the architecture/engineering/construction (AEC) industry
Technical Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proven software skills with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, etc.)
- Thorough understanding of image formats
- Proven software skills in MS 365 (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Excellent graphic design and desktop publishing skills
- Must be self-motivated and highly organized
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Ability to successfully engage and communicate with all levels of staff in marketing activities
- Understand Central Texas market needs within each discipline and market sector
FEW EXTRAS THAT MIGHT BE NICE:
- 5 years graphic design, marketing/writing/editing experience in the AEC industry
- Previous experience with Deltek Vision
- Previous website maintenance experience using WordPress
- Previous photography experience
- Current SMPS member (or we’ll help you join)
What are you waiting for? It’s time to step onto the path to your next career opportunity. Take five mintues to apply online at www.dunawayassociates.com/careers.