At Spire Consulting Group, we strive to get the brightest and most passionate minds in the industry. We promote and live our culture, which is built on integrity, value, dedication, and team. We have created an environment where thought leaders excel, and we take a personal interest in our employees' professional development and growth. We are inspired by a compelling purpose to ‘ensure a vision becomes a reality’ for clients and employees alike. Spire has built a reputation for being a leader in our industry and in the communities in which we live and work. So, why take a job when you can live an adventure?
Spire is seeking a Marketing Assistant in our Austin office to join our driven and dynamic Marketing team. We are looking for someone who can assist our Marketing team by taking an idea and converting it seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs to support our business development efforts. This successful candidate will also manage the company's front desk and perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Applicants with experience in digital marketing (web development, SEO, PPC) will be given prime consideration.
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics.
- Develop graphic design solutions to support in the production of winning proposals.
- Provide persuasion through layout, infographics, technical and non-technical graphics.
- Provide input and graphics for best practices, style guides and templates.
- Coordinate professional printing of marketing materials and production of promotional items.
- Manage procurement of photography/graphics and maintain photography/graphics library.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns, including SEO and PPC.
- Update website content and social media platforms.
Front Desk/Administrative Responsibilities
- Greet and welcome visitors at the front desk.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Order, receive, stock and distribute office supplies.
- Receive, sort and forward incoming mail.
- Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.).
- Perform other clerical duties as requested by management and staff.
- Strong understanding of business marketing and graphic design principles.
- Outstanding creative talent with attention to detail, accuracy and content.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to drive results by planning, prioritizing, and meeting tight deadlines.
- Capable of overseeing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed or required by deadlines.
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Business, Marketing, Communication, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of marketing and/or graphics design experience in the B2B industry.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop).
- Knowledge and experience in publishing and production of documents.
- Proficiency in WordPress.
- Experience in SEO, PPC, email marketing and social media.
- Experience with CRM Systems.
PERKS / BENEFITS
- Health coverage for employee and family through medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Financial protection through life, disability, and travel insurance.
- 401(k) Plan with a generous match up to 6%.
- Tax advantages through FSA, HSA, and Dependent Care FSA expenses with pre-tax dollars.
- Professional development budget.
- Employee assistance program.
- 24Hour Fitness corporate rate.
- LifeCare/LifeMart discount program (including travel, entertainment, financial services).
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays.
- Community service opportunities.
- Company social events / outings (including company retreat, happy hours, concerts, bowling, and many other fun excursions).
Spire Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. All eligible candidates are invited to apply.
Please send your resume via e-mail to recruiting[at]spirecg[dot]com. Please include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.