OVERVIEW OF SERVICES
CKearney Consulting, LLC (CKC) is looking for a CRM Management Consultant to work remotely. The candidate needs Cosential experience either as a power user or an overall firm administrator. This individual will work remotely and provide management services to CKC clients. The position is an hourly rate not salary, therefore the individual is paid for the number of hours worked.
Since CKC is a small-business, at this time employees are responsible for their own benefits (healthcare, dental, 401K, life insurance, disability etc.). There is no PTO, holiday pay, sick pay or other time compensation benefits. Hardware (laptop is preferred but a desktop will work) and Internet are required and will be furnished by the employee, CKC will not purchase either. If software (Adobe CC Subscription, Office Subscription, etc.) is needed, we can discuss CKC covering the cost.
- Interact with clients to lead their CRM implementation
- Provide on-call support to clients
- Manage several clients’ CRM system(s) and processes which might involve:
- Creating widgets and making changes to dashboards
- Creating and troubleshooting Publisher templates
- Creating reports and monitoring data integrity
- Creating and maintaining Personnel records
- Entering project data
- Proficient use of Cosential administration and implementation
- Documentation is important in consulting and this person would be expected to keep detailed notes
- The ability to write “how-to” guides or have a detailed orientated mindset to create a step-by-step manual for processes
- Accurate entry of data
- Verify and review data entered
- Report problems with the data
- Consistent communicator both with clients and the CKC team
- Keep sensitive customer or company information confidential in accordance with the signed Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
- Willingness to learn
- Dedication to data integrity and meticulous attention to detail
- Independence and ability to keep yourself on task
- Confidence to ask questions
- Self-motivating and results driven
CKearney Consulting, LLC (CKC) is a small, woman-owned business based in the DFW area providing companies with insight into Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and processes.
CKearney Consulting, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested applicants should email their resume to kaitlyn[at]ckearneyconsulting[dot]com