There are many benefits of becoming an SMPS member, including educational opportunities for your marketing and business development staff, opportunities to network with your prospects and peers, and the opportunity to gain national attention through SMPS competitions.
Austin Chapter Benefits
- Reduced registration fees for luncheons
- Reduced registration fees for lunch and learns
- Reduced registration fees for conferences
- Reduced registration fees for workshops
- Free job bank postings
- Educational events
- Free access to webinars and books in Austin Chapter Library
- Early registration notice of events with limited participation
- Members-only door prizes
- Opportunities for committee/board Participation
National Member Benefits
- Membership directory
- Career center
- Free Subscription to “Marketer” magazine
Free online professional resources
For more information on National Member Benefits please visit SMPS National's website.
Student membership in SMPS is available to students enrolled in a full-time study program at an accredited post-secondary institution or to part-time students who are not employed full-time in the A/E/C industry or not otherwise eligible for regular membership in SMPS. For more information on discounted membership fees for students, please visit SMPS National's website.
The cost for joining SMPS is $390.00 plus a $50.00 origination fee.
The cost for renewing is $390.
Update Your Information
Have you moved, changed jobs, or received a promotion? Update your information here.
If you have any other questions regarding Membership, please contact SMPS Austin Membership Director, Katie Evans at kevans[at]txengs[dot]com.